Sunday, July 20, 2014

Back to Reality, and it's not so bad.

I don't live in Rogaland nor do I have the possibility to take long and frequent trips there and I just have to accept that.  And while it is a far cry from Norway, I actually live in a pretty awesome place to be a climber and have my fair share of world class bouldering.  So now that I'm over the post-trip blues I can get back to enjoying the plethora of rock around Gothenburg.

Here is a little video of a couple newish problems that were recently put up in Utby.  It's kind of surprising that these escaped our attention for so long, particularly Det första taket which is probably one of the better problems in the area (props to Pyssel for the vision).

Hope you enjoy.



Utby Bouldering: Three New Problems from Walker Kearney on Vimeo.

No comments: